Monday, July 7, 2008

Kung Fu Panda!



Hello out there! Well, its been a while, but between work and putting together a portfolio - things have been REALLY busy, but in a good productive way. I'll post a link to my portfolio as soon as I get it done and upload it... in the meantime, if you have not yet seen KUNG FU PANDA - STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING & GO SEE IT RIGHT NOW! THIS is what an animated movie can be if you just put some effort into it and NOT just try to repeat the last success! I had a great experience watching THIS movie; I laughed, I cheered, I cried, and I felt warm and fuzzy on the inside! That's what a great movie should do and this movie delivered the "AWESOMENESS!" Seriously, the art and animation was so believable (NOT REALISTIC) BELIEVABLE! I can't say enough good things about it, "JUST GO SEE IT RIGHT NOW! - ITS AWESOME!"

No comments: