Thursday, October 9, 2008

Monkey Boy?! Weird!


Hey Everybody! Just thought I'd give you a peek at some concept sketch of a character I'm working on. I know, I know "Monkey Boy" sounds weird I think so too - don't worry. Well, I'm working on some hand drawn animation (Pencil tests mostly) and I needed a character to work with so I kinda came up with this guy - don't ask me why. The design is fun to draw, although its still in the development stage, so he may look a little different in the future - But it'll be an improvement. The red sketch is the construction sketch. Maybe I'll post the animation here if I feel its strong enough to show. We'll see.

4 comments:

morenodan said...

Your new stuff looks good. Glad to see you are back at it.

Sam Lotfi said...

Thanks Danny,
I appreciate it.

speedinc said...

Hey Sam! looks pretty cool. Will 'Monkey Boy' have any Super powers?

Sam Lotfi said...

Hi Speedinc,
Honestly, super powers never really crossed my mind for Monkey Boy; he's a bit more like a mischievous spy, really crafty and yet sometimes naive and clumsy.