Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Some really dirty laundry!

Ok...so the subtitle of this blog is "dirty laundry" right?  Well, have I got some for ya...here's Spidey!  Now, I already know that its a horrible drawing and that the anatomy is off and so on and so forth.  But I thought I'd share it anyway, since this blog is called "dirty laundry" here's some of mine.  You don't usually see artists put up their BAD drawings, so I thought it was kinda nice to have a change.  To all aspiring artists and animators out there: don't let me or anyone else fool you...we ALL go through and make TONS of bad drawings everyday...its normal and its part of the learning process;  AND it never stops because you never stop learning & growing as an artist.  Nuff said!

2 comments:

Joey said...

freakin' awesome!

ps: i gotta come up to austin to hangout with ya sometime and bring ya those dvds as well.

hope yall the best out there!

-joey

Sam Lotfi said...

Hey Joey,
yeah man, come on up whenever you can. Hope everything is going good for ya!

- Sam