Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wolverine!

"What 'er you lookin' at bub?!"
Here's a warm up doodle...I usually try to do them before I get started...it helps to loosen up and get the creative juices flowing! Or just get whatever is on your mind out onto paper; kinda like unclogging the creative pipes so you can flo!  As far as the Wolverine Origins movie goes... yes... I saw it.  We had a great time watching it and laughing at it pretty much the whole way through.  Don't get me wrong, I'm just as much a fan as the next fanboy, but this movie was ridiculous!  Adamantium bullets?!  Really?!  Anyways, it had its good moments, but overall it was another example of the hollywood garbage they put out every year!  It had potential...too bad they didn't take advantage of it.   After seeing that crappy display...I was really missing the classic 5 foot 3" cranky hairball smoking his stogie!  So, here you go.

No comments: