Sunday, July 18, 2010

INCEPTION


Okay, so as you all know, I don't normally talk about movies on this blog, but when a film overwhelmingly exceeds all my expectations and pushes the envelope in storytelling, and just blows your mind, then I have no other choice but to talk about it! Don't worry! NO spoilers here for those that haven't seen it! I'll sum it up by saying when the movie was over I wanted to stay right in my seat for the next showing. Except it was the last showing I saw, so unfortunately, I had to get up and leave. INCEPTION was a MAGNIFICENT FILM full of drama, character development, emotion, action and just mind blowing storytelling! You MUST PAY ATTENTION or else you'll get lost, but you won't have any trouble paying attention because the story was so entertaining and so clearly told that you are captivated by it. This is totally an EDGE of Your seat movie! And it doesn't feel at all like a typical hollywood commercial crap film, the opposite, it was everything unique and great that an independent movie has to offer with a hollywood budget! It had a singular vision for the story and didn't get mixed up in all the hollywood garbage with too many cooks in the kitchen.
This is by far Christopher Nolan's BEST Film!
Go SEE IT RIGHT NOW and then GO SEE IT AGAIN!

No comments: