Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wizard Austin Comic Con was GREAT!


Wizard Austin Comic Con was GREAT! My best show so far!
Here's the nutshell report:
The RECKLESS Limited Edition Ashcans SOLD OUT! (Those of you that didn't get one, no worries. There will be a second printing, I'll let you know as soon as they're available.)
My Star Wars Print was a hit! (See above image)
And I had a blast drawing commission sketches for lots of folks. Here's one of Clark Kent that I drew which was inspired by a fan in a Clark Kent costume at the con, and he looked a lot like Christopher Reeve as well.
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that stopped by to say hi and helped support RECKLESS. I really appreciate all of you and it was great meeting so many of you awesome people. I also want to thank all the artists/illustrators that I had the pleasure of meeting and talking shop with for being so gracious with their time, you guys know who you are - it was fun, lets do it again next con.
Well, it was fun being out of the vacuum for a weekend, but its back to the drawing board for me!

No comments: