Monday, August 26, 2013

Painkiller Jane: Price of Freedom #1

Great News!
A while back I may have mentioned that I was working with a particular writer on a short story.
I didn't mention this?  Well, now that I can talk about it, I'll let the cat out of the bag:
The acclaimed writer is Jimmy Palmiotti and the the story is the Painkiller Jane origin back story that will be presented in the first issue of the new Painkiller Jane: Price of Freedom mini series from Marvel Comic's Icon imprint! 
Coming to stores THIS November 2013!  
So add it to your pull list at your local comic shop! 
Check it out and let me know what you think.
And a couple of interviews with Jimmy talking about the upcoming mini series:

2 page SNEAK PEEK of the story I illustrated:






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Sam! So, will your next project FINALLY be the long-anticipated "How to Draw Comics the Sam Lotfi Way"?

Sam Lotfi said...

Thanks Brian,
I'm afraid the "how to draw comics the Sam Lotfi way" will have to wait, sorry to disappoint. But I'll let you know as soon as its completed ;)